||18.0 City / 25.0 Hwy
Fast, stylish and relatively affordable, our 2007 Infiniti G35 coupe offers high levels of performance and luxury at a competitive price.
This smooth-revving 3.5-liter V6 makes 280 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque when hitched to the six-speed manual transmission. The G35 is rear-drive, but automatic-equipped G35 sedans are eligible for an electronically controlled all-wheel-drive system.
CALL US OR COME BY AND ENJOY A TEST DRIVE. THIS IS A GREAT PRICE AND WILL SELL FAST. DON'T WAIT. SEE YOU SOON.
Contact Mike 210-367-6569 for a test drive. Financing available. USAA Preferred Dealer // Military Discounts // First Responders Discounts
All G35s come standard with four-wheel antilock disc brakes with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and BrakeAssist, torso-protecting side airbags and head-protecting side curtain airbags. A stability control system is also standard. In frontal offset crash testing conducted by the IIHS, the Infiniti G35 earned the top score of "Good."
Most of what's new for the 2007 G35 is related to the coupe version. Last year's Sport Package, which is standard on coupes with the manual transmission, now includes a unique front fascia, side sills and an optional rear spoiler. Infiniti has further bolstered the coupe's sporting intentions by making an active rear-steer system available. Unlike passive rear steering systems, this design features motor-driven control to help improve the vehicle's handling performance by adjusting the rear suspension geometry according to steering input and vehicle speed. A quicker steering rack is also part of the package. Other changes this year on the Infiniti car include standard HID headlights for the coupe and Bluetooth connectivity for all G35s.
The rear-drive Infiniti G35 is a BMW 3 Series fighter if ever there was one. A discussion of the G must start with what's underneath. Like the 350Z, both the sedan and sport coupe are built on Nissan's FM platform. FM stands for "Front Midship" and refers to the positioning of the engine. Compared to most front-engine cars, Infiniti's engineers have located the G35's V6 further rearward behind the front wheels to improve balance and handling. Dimensionally, the Infiniti G35 sedan is bigger than most of its competition. It's also taller than most. This doesn't translate to extra weight, however, as both G35s weigh about as much as their peers. Weight savings comes from a carefully designed body structure, an aluminum hood and extensive use of aluminum for the front and rear suspension components.
The performance equation gets even better when you check out the engine. Under the hood of every Infiniti G35 is a 3.5-liter V6.This advanced V6 features 24 valves, dual-overhead cams, variable valve timing and an electronically controlled throttle. Output is rated at 280 hp in coupes and sedans equipped with an automatic transmission.
The driver is greeted by a T-shaped instrument panel that is modern in appearance. Once strapped in, the driver might notice that the driver seat is actually different from the front-passenger seat. The seat cushion has a special center-mound shape that contains firmer foam to support the driver better during sporty driving. Other features include a gauge cluster that tilts in tandem with the steering wheel (though there is no telescope function), an optional and concealable LCD screen for the navigation system and an analog clock. Infiniti's target from the beginning was to create a high level of driving performance in a package that offers day-to-day functionality. If you are shopping for an entry-luxury sport coupe or sedan, the 2007 Infiniti G35 is one that you'll want to check out.
- 3.5L DOHC SMPI 24-valve V6 aluminum engine
- Continuously variable valve timing control system
- Rear wheel drive
- Direct ignition w/platinum-tipped spark plugs
- Advanced front midship platform
- Independent aluminum-alloy multi-link front/rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- 4-wheel vented pwr disc brakes
- Dual chrome exhaust finishers
- High intensity discharge (HID) xenon headlamps w/auto on/off
- Integrated fog lights
- LED tail lamps
- Pwr heated mirrors
- UV-ray reducing glass
- Vehicle speed-sensitive intermittent windshield wipers
- Tail lamp integrated trunk release
- Pwr heated front bucket seats-inc: 8-way pwr driver & 4-way pwr passenger adjustment, driver lumbar support, pwr access to rear seats
- Center console w/auxiliary pwr outlet
- Fold-down rear seat w/center storage
- Leather appointed seating surfaces
- Front & rear floormats
- Fine Vision lighting for instrumentation
- Exterior temp & digital compass display
- Tire pressure monitor warning light
- Pwr windows w/illuminated switches-inc: front windows 1-touch up/down feature & safety reverse
- Retained accessory pwr for windows
- Rear window defogger w/timer
- Satellite radio pre-wiring
- Rear window in-glass diversity antenna system
- Infiniti signature analog clock
- Dual front/rear cup holders
- Aluminum interior trim-inc: instrument panel, door grips, door speaker grills
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Illuminated entry/exit w/battery saver
- Dual front map reading lamps
- Leather & aluminum trimmed shift knob
- Cargo net
- Driver & front passenger dual stage advanced air bag system (AABS) w/front passenger occupancy sensor
- Driver & front passenger side-impact airbag
- Front/rear curtain side-impact airbags
- Front seatbelt sensors
- Front/rear 3-point safety belts for all seating positions
- Front safety belt pre-tensioners w/load limiters
- Front seat 2-way adjustable active head restraints
- Rear seat child safety upper tether anchors
- Rear seat LATCH system
- Front & rear crumple zones
- Emergency inside trunk release
- First aid kit
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.